Microsoft PowerPoint Brand Colors
Microsoft PowerPoint is a powerful presentation software that can be used to create professional-looking presentations. One way to make your presentations more visually appealing is to use your company's brand colors.
Microsoft provides a variety of default theme colors that you can use in PowerPoint. However, if you want to use your company's brand colors, you can do so by creating a custom theme.
To create a custom theme, follow these steps:
- Open a new PowerPoint presentation.
- On the Design tab, click the Variants button.
- Point to Colors and click Customize Colors.
- In the Colors dialog box, click the Create New button.
- In the New Theme Colors dialog box, enter a name for your custom theme.
- Click the color swatches that you want to use for your theme.
- Click OK.
Your custom theme will now be available in the Colors dialog box. You can use it to create presentations that match your company's branding.
Here are some tips for using your company's brand colors in PowerPoint:
- Use a limited palette of colors. Too many colors can be overwhelming and make your presentations difficult to read.
- Use contrasting colors to highlight important information. For example, you could use a dark color for your background and a light color for your text.
- Use consistent colors throughout your presentation. This will help to create a cohesive look.
Here are some resources that you can use to learn more about Microsoft PowerPoint brand colors:
- Microsoft Support: Create or delete a custom theme color: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/create-or-delete-a-custom-theme-color-f122fc2d-d83a-4edc-b9f9-b525dc6880c2
- How to make a branded PowerPoint presentation: https://create.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/articles/how-to-make-branded-powerpoint-presentation
- Saving Color in PowerPoint: https://opusdesign.us/wordcount/saving-color-in-powerpoint/
I hope this article has helped you learn more about Microsoft PowerPoint brand colors. By using your company's brand colors in your presentations, you can create professional-looking presentations that will make a positive impression on your audience.